نفق القناة
CHANNEL TUNNEL
إذا كنت تريد التنقل بالسيارة بين بريطانيا وأوروبا، التنقل عن طريق نفق القناة هي أسهل طريقة لتفعل ذلك.
If you want to travel by car between Britain and Europe, travelling through the Channel Tunnel is the easy way to do it.
التوجه لهناك عن طريق الطريق السريع بسيط وهو معلم جيدا.
Getting there on the motorway is very straightforward and it is well-signposted.
حالما تصل، ستكون عملية بسيطة وعادة ما تتم بسلاسة.
Once you arrive, it is a simple process and it usually goes smoothly.
إذا كنت حجزت مسبقا، يمكنك استخدام تحصيل الرسوم التلقائي. ببساطة ادخل رقم الحجز المرجعي. سترى إذا كان قطارك في الموعد، وإذا لم يكن كذلك، في اى وقت يمكنك أن تغادر. عن طريق الحجز المسبق النفق الأوروبي يفعل كل ما يمكنه فعلا لتأمين تنقلك على القطار الذي قمت بحجزه.انت تُنصح بأن تصل 45 دقيقة مبكرا عن موعد المغادرة المحجوز مسبقا، على الرغم من ذلك اسمح بالكثير من الوقت أثناء شهور الصيف المزدحمة.
If you have pre-booked, you can use an automatic toll booth. You simply enter your booking reference number. You will see if your train is running on time and, if not, what time you can depart. With pre-booking, Eurotunnel does all that it can to ensure you travel on the train you have booked. You are advised to arrive 45 minutes ahead of your pre-booked departure time, although allow plenty of time during the busy summer months.
إذا لم تكن قد حجزت مسبقاً، يمكنك أن تدفع عندما تصل. عن طريق هذا الخيار، ستسافر على القطار التالي الذي يوجد به مكان.
If you have not pre-booked, you can pay when you arrive. With this option, you travel on the next train that has a space.
بكلتا الحالتين، سيتم إعطائك رمز لتعليقه في سيارتك. تذكر الرمز الخاص بك!
Either way, you will be given a letter code to hang in your car. Remember your code!
بعد تحصيل الرسوم، انت تذهب من خلال الصالة. إنه من النافع دائما أن تذهب إلى الحمام وتتفقد المتاجر لأشياء اللحظة الأخيرة التي ربما قد تكون نسيتها. هناك مجموعة من المتاجر التي تعرض العطور، الأشياء الكهربية، الكحول والحلوى، أيضا عدد من الاماكن لتناول الطعام.
After the toll booth, you go through to the terminal. It’s always useful to visit the toilet and to check the shops for any last-minute items you have forgotten. There is a range of shops offering perfume, electrical items, alcohol and sweets, as well as a number of places to eat.
أنظر في الشاشات لكي تعرف اى قطار يحمل الآن وأى رموز تتعلق بهذا القطار، سيعلمونك أيضا متى سيكون من المرجح أن يُنادى رمزك. هذا يساعدك في معرفة إذا كان لديك وقت لشرب القهوة أو شيء أكثر.
Look at the screens to find out which train is loading currently and which letter code relates to that train. They also let you know when your letter is likely to be called. This helps you to know if you have time for a coffee or something more.
عندما يُنادى رمزك، ارجع إلى سيارتك وتتبع العلامات. ستذهب خلال إدارة الجوازات ثم منطقة الأمن، قبل أن تنضم إلى الطابور للقيادة إلى القطار.
When your letter is called, return to your car and follow the signs. You will go through passport control and then through a security area, before joining the queue to drive on to the train.
هذه الطوابير يتم إداراتها عن كثب ويجب عليك تحسن التصرف وتنتظر في الخط.
These queues are closely managed and you must behave yourself and wait in line.
عندما يتم مناداتك إلى القطار، قد بحذر وادخل القطار ببطء لأنه صغير وضيق من الداخل. استمر حتى يخبرك أحد من الموظفين أن توقف السيارة.
When you are called to board the train, drive carefully and enter the train slowly as it is quite small and narrow inside. Proceed until a member of staff tells you to park.
عندما توقف السيارة، يجب عليك الاستماع بحرص للمعلومات الأمنية التي تسمعها. إنه من الهام جدا ان تتبع التعليمات – لسلاماتك وسلامة المسافرين. على سبيل المثال، التصوير بالأنوار الخاطفة ممنوع.
When you park, you must listen carefully to the security information you hear. It is very important that you follow the instructions – for your own safety and that of the other travellers. For example, flash photography is not allowed.
أنت تُنصح بأن تنتظر في سيارتك أثناء العبور، ويجب أن تترك شباك السيارة مفتوح.
You are advised to wait by your car during the crossing, and must leave a car window open.
هناك فحوصات أمنية على السيارة ومن ثم ستسمع المحرك يستعد لبدأ الرحلة. الرحلة نفسها تستمر فقط 35 دقيقة، والوقت يمر سريعا.
There are security checks on the vehicle and then you will hear the engines getting ready to start the journey. The journey itself lasts only 35 minutes, and the time flies by.
بعض السائقين يستغلون هذا الوقت لكي يناموا قبل الاستمرار في رحلتهم. البعض الأخر يستخدموا هذا الوقت في أكل وجبة خفيفة أو لعب الألعاب.
Some drivers use this time to sleep before continuing their onward journey. Others use the time to eat a snack or to play games.
عندما تصل إلى الجانب الأخر، سيكون هناك فحوصات أمنية كثيرة قبل أن يفتحوا الباب ويمكنك القيادة بعيدا.
When you reach the other side, there are more security checks before they open the doors and you drive away.
التنقل عبر نفق القناة سهل جدا.
Travelling through the Channel Tunnel is so easy.