الخروج للتسوق والغداء
OUT SHOPPING AND FOR LUNCH
سارة تشعر إنها أفضل بعد مشكلتها في ديزني لاند باريس.
Sarah is feeling better after her problem at Disneyland Paris.
قبل أن تعود إلى العمل، ترتب لمقابلة صديقة – ناتالي-للغداء.
Before she goes back to work, she arranges to meet a friend – Natalie - for lunch.
يتقابلان في المدينة يوم الجمعة ويذهبان إلى التسوق قبل الغداء.
They meet in town on Friday and go shopping before having lunch.
سارة تقرر إنها تحتاج ملابس جديدة للعمل: بدلة، قميص انيق، فستان، وبالطبع بعض الأحذية الجديدة.
Sarah decides she needs some new clothes for work: a suit, a smart shirt, a dress, and definitely some new shoes.
في البداية تذهبان إلى متجر شامل وتبدءان في البحث عن ملابس مناسبة في أقسام السيدات.
They go first into a large department store and start looking for suitable clothes in the ladies’ clothes departments.
سارة تمشي ببطء لكنها لا تجد ما يعجبها. ناتالي تقترح بعض الاقتراحات لكن سارة لازالت غير مهتمة. فجأة، سارة ترى فستان ازرق يعجبها، وتجربه. تقول انه كبير جدا وتسال عن مقاس أصغر. تسأل أيضا إذا كان متوفرا باللون الأخضر. الأخضر هو لونها المفضل. الفستان ليس متوفر باللون الأخضر، فقط بالأزرق.
Sarah walks around slowly but sees nothing she likes. Natalie makes some suggestions but still Sarah is not interested. Suddenly, she sees a blue dress that she likes, and tries it on. She says it is too big and she asks for a smaller size. She also asks if it is available in green. Green is her favourite colour. It is not available in green, only in blue.
تجرب المقاس الأصغر وتشعر انه صغير جدا لذلك تستمر في البحث.
She tries the smaller size and it feels too small so she keeps looking.
ترى فستان آخر باللون الأزرق الغامق وتجربه.انه صغيراجدا هذه المرة. لذا تسأل عن مقاس أكبر، وهو متاح، بعدها تقوم بتجربته. انه مناسب تماما وناتالي تقول انه يبدوا رائع، لذا سارة تقرر أن تشتريه. ناتالي تقرر أن تجرب الفستان الأزرق السابق وهو يناسبها تماما، لذا تقرر أن تشتريه لنفسها.
She sees another dress in navy blue and tries it on. This time it is too small, so she asks for a larger size, which is available, then tries that on. It fits perfectly and Natalie says it looks great, so Sarah decides to buy it. Natalie decides to try on the blue dress from earlier and it fits her perfectly, so she decides to buy that for herself.
سارة وناتالي تذهبا إلى أقسام مختلفة للبحث عن بدلة مناسبة. سارة لا تستطيع أن تقرر أي لون تريد. تريد أن تشعر إنها انيقة وان ترتدي البدلة على عدد من القمصان المختلفة. ناتالي تقترح أن تبحث سارة عن بدلة رمادية، قائلة أنّ الرمادي متعدد الاستعمالات ويبدو لائقا مع أي لون.
Sarah and Natalie go to a number of different departments to look for a suitable suit. Sarah can’t decide what colour she wants. She wants to feel smart but wants to wear the suit with a number of different tops or shirts. Natalie suggests she look for a grey suit, saying grey is very versatile and goes with any colour.
سارة تكتشف فورا تنوره رمادية تعجبها وتبحث عن معطف بمقاسها لكي يتلائم مع التنورة. عامل المحل يقول أنه ليس لديهم معطف مناسب للتنورة، ويقترح تنوره أخرى تعجب سارة، ولكن ليس بنفس القدر.
Sarah immediately spots a grey skirt she likes and looks for a jacket in her size to go with it. The shop assistant says they do not have a jacket that goes with that skirt, and suggests a different skirt which Sarah likes, but not as much.
سارة محبطة وتسأل ناتالي، "هل أنت جاهزة للغداء بعد؟" أنا أتضور جوعا!"
Sarah is disappointed and asks Natalie, “Are you ready for lunch yet? I’m starving!”
ناتالي سعيدة للذهاب إلى الغداء وتبدءا في التحدث عن مكان الذهاب.
Natalie is happy to go for lunch and they start to talk about where to go.
سارة وناتالي يتفقان على الذهاب للغداء وتبدءان في التحدث على مكان الذهاب.
Sarah and Natalie agree to go for lunch and start to talk about where to go.
"أنا جائعة جدا،" تقول سارة. "هل تودين بعض الطعام الإيطالي؟ يبتزا أو ربما بعض المعكرونة؟"
“I’m rather hungry,” says Sarah. “Would you like some Italian food? A pizza or some pasta perhaps?”
ناتالي ليست متأكدة. "لست متأكدة إذا كنت أريد الطعام الإيطالي. ماذا عن وجبة صينية في مكان ما؟ هل سيكون ذلك جيدا؟"
Natalie is not sure. “I’m not sure I want Italian food. How about a Chinese meal somewhere? Would that be OK?“
سارة محبطة وتقترح شطيرة اللحم ورقائق البطاطس كتسوية. "هل تودين تناول شطيرة لحم(برجر) بدلا من ذلك؟" هي تسأل.
Sarah is disappointed and suggests a burger and chips as a compromise. “Would you like to have a burger instead?” she asks.
"اممممم. لست واثقة أني أريد ذلك،" تجيب ناتالي. "تعجبني فكرة رقائق البطاطس لكن ليس شطيرة اللحم."
“Mmmm. I’m not sure I do,” answers Natalie. “I like the idea of chips but not the burger.”
تفكر كلتاهما في صمت لوهلة.
They both think silently for a while.
"ماذا عن السمك ورقائق البطاطس إذن؟" تسأل سارة.
“What about fish and chips then?” asks Sarah.
"نعم!" تقول ناتالي. "ممتاز!"
“Yes!” says Natalie. “Perfect!”
تذهبا إلى حانة السمك والبطاطس وتطلبا غدائهما. تطلبا ملحا وخلا اضافيان، والمايونيز، والخبز والزبدة ايضا. يا له من غداء ممتاز!
They go to the fish and chip bar and order their lunch. They both ask for extra salt and vinegar, and mayonnaise, as well as bread and butter to go with it. What a perfect lunch!
تشربا الشاي مع السمك والبطاطس وتتحدثا عن تسوقهم.
They drink tea with their fish and chips and chat about their shopping.
سارة تقول أنها محبطة إنها لم تجد البدلة المناسبة. ناتالي تقترح أن ترجعا إلى المتجر لتجريب البدلة التي اقترحها البائع لكن سارة تقول أنها تريد الذهاب إلى مكان آخر.
Sarah says she’s disappointed not to have found the right suit. Natalie suggests she go back to the department store to try on the suit the shop assistant suggested but Sarah says she wants to look somewhere else.
تتفقان على الذهاب على متجر مختلف بعد الغداء.
They agree to go to a different shop after lunch.
تمشيان معا وفوراً ترى سارة بدلة رمادية تعجبها. تطلب أن تجربها.
They walk in together and, immediately, Sarah sees a grey suit that she likes. She asks to try it on.
يجد البائع البدلة في مقاس سارة وسارة تجربها. تخرج سارة من غرفة تبديل الملابس وناتالي تقول، "واو!"، متبعة بهذه تناسبك تماما وتبدو رائعة!".
The shop assistant finds the suit in Sarah’s size and Sarah tries it on. She walks out of the changing room and Natalie says, “Wow!”, followed by, “That fits you perfectly and looks fantastic!”.
تشعر سارة بالراحة وتبتسم. وتقرر شرائها وتأخذ بطاقتها الائتمانية من حقيبتها لكي تدفع. تسأل البائع، "كم سعرها؟". تفاجات وسرت سارة عندما عرفت أن هناك خصم على البدلة وهي تكلف فقط 150.
Sarah is so relieved and smiles. She decides to buy it and takes her credit card from her purse to pay. She asks the assistant, “How much is that?”. She is surprised and pleased to learn the suit is in the sale and only costs €150.
يا لها من صفقة!
What a bargain!
تشعر سارة شعور جيد عن رحلة تسوقها الان وتبدأ في التفكير بالقميص والحذاء اللذين تريدهما.
Sarah is feeling good about her shopping trip now and starts to think about her shirt and the shoes she wants.
سارة وناتالي ترجعان إلى المتجر الشامل للبحث عن قمصان نسائية وتجدان خيارات عديدة في عدد من الأقسام.
Sarah and Natalie go back to the department store to look for ladies’ shirts and find there is a huge choice in a number of departments.
سارة مبهرة بالكمية التي يمكن أن تختار منها وتقرر أنها ستشتري قميصين ليتناسبان مع البدلة الرمادية.
Sarah is amazed how many there are to choose from and decides she will buy two shirts to go with her grey suit.
أولا، تبحث عن قميص أبيض. بسيط وتقليدي. تجد ثلاثة وتجربهم. أحدهم كبير جدا، الأخر صغير جدا، والأخير مناسب تمام عدا أن الأكمام طويلة جدا. تستمر في البحث.
First, she looks for a white shirt. Simple and classic. She finds three and tries them on. One is too big, one is too small, and one fits well except the sleeves are too long. She continues looking.
تجد اثنين آخرين لكنها لا تجد مقاسها في اى منهما. تسأل البائعة إذا كان لديهم مقاسها وتذهب للبحث عنه. ترجع البائعة سعيدة وسارة تجرب القميصين.
She finds two more but can’t find her size in one of them. She asks the shop assistant if they have her size and she goes away to find it. She comes back happy, and Sarah tries on the two shirts.
هذه المرة، كليهما مناسبين وسارة لديها قرار صعب لتتخذه. يا للهول! سارة تعرض كلا القميصين على ناتالي وفورا تقول لها ناتالي أيهما تشتري.
This time, they are both perfect and she has a difficult decision to make. Oh dear! Sarah shows both shirts to Natalie and, straightaway, Natalie tells her which one to buy.
سارة توافقها وتبحث عن قميص آخر بلون مختلف. هي تجد نفس القميص في اللون الزهري وتسعد. إذن سارة تشتري قميصين بنفس الطراز، أحدهما ابيض والأخر زهري.
Sarah agrees and then looks for another shirt in a different colour. She finds the same shirt in pink and she is delighted. So, Sarah buys 2 shirts the same style, one in white and one in pink.
ناتالي تذكرها أنهما يبحثان أيضا عن الأحذية، وتتجهان إلى قسم الأحذية.
Natalie reminds her that they are also looking for shoes, and they head for the shoe department.
سارة تقرر أن تبحث عن بعض الأحذية السوداء الانيقة، وناتالي تضيف إنها تريد حذاء ازرق غامق للعمل.
Sarah decides to look for some smart black shoes, and Natalie adds that she wants some navy blue shoes for work.
تجد كلتيهما فورا بعض الأحذية الجلدية الانيقة ويبدو انهم متوفرين باللونين الأزرق الغامق والأسود. تطلبان من البائع مقاسيهما – سارة مقاسها 39 وناتالي مقاسها 37 – ولمفاجئتهما، لدى المتجر مقاسهما باللونين.
They both immediately see some smart leather shoes which seem to be available in both navy blue and black. They ask the assistant for their size – Sarah is a 39 and Natalie is a 37 – and to their surprise, the shop has both sizes in both colours.
تقوما بتجريب لأحذية، وتتمشيا بهم حول القسم لوهلة قصيرة، ثم تقررا شرائهم.
They try them on, walk around the department for a short while, then decide to buy them.
سارة تعود إلى المنزل حاظية بيوم تسوق ناجح جدا وصرف مبلغ كبير من المال. اوه حسنا...
Sarah goes home having had a very successful shopping day and having spent a great deal of money. Oh well…