النشرة الجوية
WEATHER REPORT
ها هي النشرة الجوية للبلد في 12 ساعة القادمة.
Here is the country’s forecast for the next 12 hours.
اليوم في شمال البلاد، الجو بارد ورطب. الأمطار الشديدة متوقعة، بنسبة هطول 10 سم بين منتصف اليوم والساعة 16.00، وأيضا هناك احتمال أن تمطرثلجا. الحرارة منخفضة في هذا الوقت من السنة، ومع حلول الليل، هناك خطر الصقيع. كن أكثرحذرا إذا كنت تقود، واحترس من الجليد على الطرق.
In the north of the country today, it is cold and wet. Heavy rain is forecast, with up to 10cm falling between midday and 16.00, and there is also a risk of sleet and hail. The temperature is low for the time of year and, as night falls, there is a risk of frost. Take extra care if you are driving, and look out for ice on the roads.
غرب البلاد يبدو معتدلا صباحا، لكن هناك احتمالية عالية لسقوط الامطار خاصة في فترة ما بعدالظهيرة. كن مستعدا لبعض العواصف إذا أمطرت، مع رياح قوية، وعاصفة قوية، وبرق ورعد. خذ معك مظلة لكن تذكر ألا تستخدمها إذا سمعت الرعد أو رأيت البرق، وابق على الحيوانات الاليفة داخل المنزل! المساء جافا لكنه لايزال عاصفا، مع ارتفاع في درجات الحرارة حتى تصبح طبيعية لهذا الوقت من السنة.
The west of the country is looking fair in the morning, but there is still a high risk of rain, especially in the afternoon. Be prepared for some storms if it rains, with strong winds, some gale force, and thunder and lightning. Take an umbrella but remember not to use it if you hear thunder or see lightning, and keep your pets indoors! The evening is dry but still windy, with temperatures rising so that they are normal for the time of year.
شرق البلاد متوقع أن يكون ضبابيا، خاصة في الصباح، يبدو انه رطب وبارد، لكن هذا ليس نتيجة للمطر على الإطلاق. احترس من الرياح القوية، والعواصف، الاتيه من الغرب. درجات الحرارة طبيعية بالنسبة لهذا الوقت من السنة والعواصف في الغرب ستنتهي قبل أن تصل إلى الشرق.
The east of the country is expected to be foggy or misty, especially in the morning. It feels damp, and therefore cool, but it is not due to rain at all. Beware of strong winds, some gale force, coming from the west. The temperatures are normal for the time of year and the storms in the west will die out before reaching the east.
جنوب البلاد يستمتع بجو جميل. هناك نسيم خفيف ودرجات حرارة دافئة، ولا احتمال للأمطار. سقوط الأمطار في الجنوب يستمر منخفضا لهذا الوقت من السنة، مع درجات حرارة مرتفعة في هذا الوقت من السنة. بسبب درجات الحرارة المرتفعة، تأكد من أن تأخذ الماء معك عندما تذهب خارجا. تأكد من أن الحيوانات الأليفة والأطفال ليسوا في خطر التعرض لحروق شمسية أو الجفاف.
The south of the country is enjoying fine weather. There is a light breeze and warm temperatures, with no risk of rain. Rainfall in the south continues to be low for the time of year, with the temperatures high for the time of year. Because of the high temperatures, make sure you take water with you when you go out. Make sure your pets and children are not at risk of getting sunburn or dehydrated.
النشرة الجوية للغد تبدوا معتدلة وجافة.
The forecast for tomorrow looks fine and dry.